Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Welcome You All!

Dear Friends!

You are welcome to my blog. I am a Software Analyst and have more than three years of work experience in various technologies (like .NET, JAVA, XML, SQL Server etc.) on web applications, distributed applications, business intelligence applications and data mining applications. In my early days of programming, I took help from many blogs and forums. This blog is for those who are new to technology and looking for some initial help. If you are new in web technology you can ask questions to me. All intermediate and expert programmers are welcome to share their views, suggestions and solutions in this blog.

Enjoy Programming!

Arun

1 comment:

Mike B. said...

I tried your solution and it works, but I see that the footer repeats at the end of the document. I've been searching for weeks for a way to get rid of the footer that is duplicated at the end of the document. Any way to get rid of it?

So far I use a script once the file it opened, and it deletes the duplicate footer, but this is really not a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.